Here are three international treaties to which the FRG has acceded for comparison. All these treaties guarantee the right to:
1. All persons shall be equal before the courts and tribunals. In the determination of any criminal charge against him, or of his rights and obligations in a suit at law, everyone shall be entitled to a fair and public hearing by a competent, independent and impartial tribunal established by law.
Article 6 Right to a fair trial
1. In the determination of his civil rights and obligations or of any criminal charge against him, everyone is entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time by an independent and impartial tribunal established by law.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
Continue to: Domestic laws of the FRG on independent courts
The arbitrariness in the FRG
Table of contents:
2. Domestic laws of the FRG on legal, independent and impartial courts
3.1 Dependent judges in the FRG
3.1.1 Parliamentary election
3.1.2 Election of judges
184.108.40.206 Appointment of judges by an authority
220.127.116.11 Judges are subject to a political authority in disciplinary proceedings
1. Legal provisions
2. The roster allocating court business
4.1 The missing signatures of these judges
4.1.1 Legal provisions
4.1.2 False authentications
4.1.3 False stamps
4.1.4 Who is liable?
4.2.1 Legal provisions on keeping minutes
4.2.2 Absence of witness testimonies
4.2.3 The reality in the courtroom and in the court record
4.3.1 Legal provisions
4.3.2 Conclusion - the FRG is not in conformity with EU law
5. Conclusion - the FRG acts as German Reich
Beowulf von Prince
Schweizer Str. 38